1) What was your biggest accomplishment this month?
Not giving up because I was frustrated and sticking to my guns.
2) What was your biggest challenge this month?
Not listening to others as well as I should have.
3) What things should you do differently next month?
Still working on staying calm in hard situations and to not be so quick to be defensive.
4) What do you want less of in your life right now?
Bad communication. I wish people would communicate clearly and that I could do the same.
5) What do you want more of in your life right now?
Time. I felt so busy this month and I know with the holidays coming that feeling is only going to get worse.
6) What situation have you learned the most from this month?
I’ve learned that just because you express yourself and the other person says they understand doesn’t mean they will change for you. That people sometimes are who they are and you can either accept them or not.
7) What are you thankful for this month?
I’m thankful that baby girl is doing well, that the boys are happy and that I feel like I have grown for the better as a person.
8) How did the monthly goals go?
Not as well as they should have. I did post more blogs than I planned, which is good, but not on the schedule I wanted to. I took about a week-long break in there that shouldn’t have happened and then crammed a lot in at the end of the month. I only got out and walked 3 times which was horrible. I barely stuck to a schedule and decluttering was a slow process. So, there is definitely room for improvement but I’ll keep working at it.