Here are my next 5 goals for October. I’m super excited about them since I did so well last month.
- Keep doing the goals from last month (planner, read, meditate, track water). I really want to keep doing last months goals because I’ve found them really helpful in everyday life and I’d like to keep up with the good habits.
- Be more physically active. I’ve been experiencing a lot of aches and pains with my pregnancy and just low energy overall. I want to try to see if doing some light exercise will help.
- Get myself and the boys on a more concrete schedule. We have a rough schedule that we try to adhere too but I’d like to have something predictable for everyone.
- Try to post on the blog twice a week. I’ve been pretty MIA for months now and I’m really wanting to share more of myself and my life.
- Organize my living space and make it more functional. There is so much clutter in my life that it is stressful and overwhelming. I want to declutter my house and really organize it so it is functional.