If you missed my April goals don’t worry, you can read them here to catch up. If you’ve read last months goals and are caught up then let’s start by going over what goals I’ve accomplished, what goals I didn’t achieve but am still going to do and goals that are dead and not coming back.
Monthly Goals For April
- Go to see a therapist! – ACCOMPLISHED, I started seeing a therapist once a week in April.
- Follow up with my doctor to do my blood panel. – ACCOMPLISHED, I did my blood panel and got the results back, and things are still inconclusive.
- Go to the St. Paul farmer’s market. – NOT DONE
- Go to the Como Zoo. – NOT DONE
- Clean up our yard and start landscaping. – HALFWAY DONE, I started raking up dead leaves, but I haven’t gotten them bagged and put in the trash.
- Dye Easter Eggs. – ACCOMPLISHED, the planning was poor, but we did get our Easter eggs dyed this year.
- Go on an Easter Egg hunt. – NOT ACCOMPLISHED
- Hang all my pictures and art. – NOT ACCOMPLISHED
- Mail my old and unwanted clothes to Thredup. – ACCOMPLISH, I sent off two boxes full of clothes and just got an email that my boxes have been received and will be processed soon.
- Finish painting my kitchen. – NOT DONE
Weekly Goals For April
- Walk more than 10,000 steps three days a week. – I DON’T KNOW, my Fitbit died in early April so I don’t know if this goal got done or not.
- Go to an exercise class 2 days a week at my gym. – NOT ACCOMPLISHED
- Post content on my blog once a week. – SORT OF ACCOMPLISHED, I did post 4 blog posts in April but they weren’t spaced out over the month because they were time sensitive.
- Go over my budget three times a week. – ACCOMPLISHED
- Organize one clutter hot spot a week. – NOT ACCOMPLISHED
- Get the kids out of the house for family fun once a week. – ACCOMPLISHED
- Finish 1-course section for school a week. – NOT ACCOMPLISHED
- Reach out to friends and family once a week. – ACCOMPLISHED
Daily Goals For April
- Make my bed every day. – NOT ACCOMPLISHED
- Take my vitamins every day. – NOT ACCOMPLISHED
- No snacking after dinner. – NOT ACCOMPLISHED
- Read every night before bed. – NOT ACCOMPLISHED
- Do a load of laundry every day. – NOT ACCOMPLISHED
May Monthly Goals
- Find and buy matching picture frames for my gallery wall.
- Finish raking the yard and throw the leaves away.
- Get an oil change for my car.
- Get new plates for my other car.
- No eating out.
- Deep clean and reorganize my refrigerator.
- Purge old planner supplies I’m never going to use.
- Make firm plans for two or three long weekend summer trips.
- Sign up the kids for summer swim lessons.
- Pot my aloe plant and ponytail palm.
May Weekly Goals
- Go to the gym every Tuesday and Thursday.
- Do yoga at home every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
- Meal prep once a week for breakfast and lunches.
- Start the Home Organizational Challenge by A Bowl Full Of Lemons.
- Post once a week on the blog.
- Every Sunday plan the coming week in my planner.
- Do family cleaning once a week.
- Finish one lesson for school every week.
May Daily Goals
- Read a chapter a night.
- Make the bed every morning.
- No snacking after dinner.
- Clean my kitchen sink every night.
- Write in my Line A Day journal every night.